Tips to keep your fur looking great:
- Avoid storing your fur in a plastic bag; it is vital for a fur coat to have circulating airflow in order not to dry out the fur.
- Be careful of odors like mothballs and cedar, fur easily absorbs any scent.
- Body sprays, perfume and hairsprays should never be sprayed directly on the fur; the alcohol content can dry out the fine hairs creating a stiffening effect.
- If you have a rip in your fur, it should be mended immediately with our fur coat repair services to avoid an increase in the tear ( and an even more costly repair!)
- If your fur becomes wet, hang in a well-ventilated area to fully dry.
- Regular cleanings remove dirt and oil with our conditioning maintenance will help fur remain in the best possible condition.
- Always be sure to store your fur in cold storage. Proper climate control is vital for the longevity of your fur.
We take detailed care of your fur
- Yearly, professional fur coat cleaning and glazing to fully remove and condition any residue of dirt dust and odors.
- Professional and intricate fur alterations using equipment designed specifically for fur repair.
- Climate- controlled fur storage vault to maintain and prolong the life of your fur coat.